Commercial TransformationSpecialises in advising on commercial strategy and transformation, procurement and contract management. He has worked extensively across both private and public sector organisations, setting direction, delivering change and building commercial capability.
Greg has also lead on multi-million and billion pound complex contract management assurance programmes and successfully developed and implemented procurement and contract assurance policies and processes. A creative thinker who loves to challenge preconceived ideas to bring about positive change.
Over 10 years of successful policy design, development and implementation across a number of industries, Government Departments and International Organisations.
Advising & Engaging Leadership
Commercial & Contract Management
A different perspective
Get in firstname.lastname@example.org
- Commercial strategy development 92% 92%
- Commercial structures 72% 72%
- Spend analytics, procurement pipelines etc 76% 76%
- Bespoke procurement approaches and policies 92% 92%
- Contract management and assurance 76% 76%
- Ministry of Justice
- Department for Transport
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Department for Trade and Industry and UKTI
- Highways England
- Greg also spent five years with EY’s Advisory team delivering on a number of strategic accounts and programmes and has experience of the Legal industry