Transformation Strategy & Delivery
Change is difficult. Whether it is business transformation, digital transformation, data transformation, finance transformation or anything else for that matter… we can help…
Transformation Vision & Strategy
Setting transformation strategy, that is deliverable and aligned with corporate goals:
- Understanding the status-quo, identifying pain-points, opportunities and articulating clear business goals for change
- Engaging stakeholders and undertaking analysis to understand the factors that will enable transformation
- Developing options and refining a vision and strategy that the organisation and other stakeholders can believe in
- Stress testing the direction and risk profile at an architectural, organisational and cultural and deliverability level
A realistic but compelling business case that addresses the concerns of stakeholders is vital if organisations are to make informed and swift investment decisions:
- Creating and refining the business case – from the simplest cost/benefit analysis to a comprehensive green-book approach
- Engaging stakeholders, understanding needs, reflecting these in the business case and supporting the release of funding and resources
- Breaking change into a coherent fundable change portfolio
We are often asked to help shape or re-shape major change to make it deliverable, accelerate benefits or reduce delivery costs:
- Evaluating in flight or planned change
- Developing a deliverable change blueprint
- Aligning benefit realisation and change impact with stakeholder needs, capacity for change and key business milestones
- Developing visualisations of the future and engage and gain business / customers buy-in and demand
- Establishing or dovetailing change within a change portfolio
How could we help your organisation?
Whether you need a little independent advice or a team to guide you through a transformation, we can probably help.
After 20+ years working with clients designing and delivering technology enabled change, you begin to see what will work and what will not. However, there there is no magic formula – whilst experience allows many short-cuts to be taken and improves the probability of success substantially, each project, each organisation, each transformation is unique.