The ‘Levell Partnership works with clients to shape and deliver critical change.
We do this either as consulting projects or by providing interim CIO, COO, Commercial or Transformation Directors.
Technology is fuelling the acceleration of disruption in markets and economies around the world.
The new rules mean that skills and experience are not enough. You also need creativity and an ability to see things from a different perspective – thats what we offer.
THINGS WE LOVE
Data & Technology
Design & Innovation
THINGS WE DO
Strategy, transformation blueprint, business case, delivery roadmap, stakeholder ehengement etc. With decades of delivery experience, we can provide it all.
Click for more details…
The Customer Perspective
It’s even better if your systems sense their situation, your data helps predict their actions and lets you anticipate every little detail of how to serve them best.
We use a variety of techniques to understand customer needs, to redraw customer journeys and experiences, to influence product and reinvent service design.
People, Performance & Change
- Understanding stakeholder needs
- Assessing the impact of planned change
- Communicating and engaging people
- Designing processes people want to use
- Designing implementation approaches to maximise user/customer buy-in
- Measuring success and managing issues
- Designing performance measurement and management approaches that motivate
- Using data and information to change behaviour and culture
Making Data Work
- Data and information strategy
- Making data governance and data quality work, in the real world
- Data asset identification and exploitation
- Master data management
- Systems integration and APIs
- Data, regulation, compliance and controls
Whatever your persuasion… waterfall, agile, hybrid. We shape and lead projects and programmes. We can provide client-site advice, leadership or delivery teams.
Click for more details…
Inclusive Talent Management
As well as being part of our own process, incorporating cognitive diversity in to the talent agenda for competitive advantage is also something on which we advise other forward thinking organisations.
CIOs for SME & Mid-Market
We understand that SME and Mid-Market organisations have the same challenges and opportunities as large coprporates – but often with fewer resources and we tailor our approach accordingly.
We have even developed a part-time CIO / IT Director to suit smaller organisations.
WHO ARE WE?
We are a network of highly experienced consultants and specialists
A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE
t: +44 (0)20 3286 1211
a: The Levell Partnership Ltd
Kissing-Gate House | Sibford Gower | Oxon | OX15 5SB